I hate Winter. Or rather, Winter hates me. It's only two weeks until Daylight Saving Time ends and already my body is in full revolt. So, how do I know that Winter is fast approaching? Let me count the ways:
1. Out of nowhere, I've gained five pounds.
2. Every morning, my body feels like it's been hit by a MACK truck.
3. I bought a bag of Oreos the other day and they weren't even on sale.
4. I'm making a list of must-have bubble baths.
5. I haven't eaten a piece of fruit in days.
6. Facebook is becoming my main way of connecting with the outside world.
7. I cry. A lot.
8. I actually know what's on television.
9. My book, DVD and music collection is expanding rapidly.
10. I have daily conversations attempting to convince myself that life is about more than staying home, sleeping and eating carbohydrates. (I have yet to succeed, by the way. These days, life looks so much better from my apartment window, me wrapped in a duvet, tenderly caressing a bag of Lay's.)
How long until Spring?